17 peope beheaded for listening to music and dancing.

Not in any kind of formal sense and certainly not in the way the US does.

I never said that and we do have a three strikes system mandatory minimum of 7 years for anyone dealing class A drugs for a third time, burglary of a dwelling minimum 3 years for a third time, I was also led to believe a life term for robbery with a firearm third time but am not sure on that.

Anyhow back to the topic we don't behead people for listening and/or dancing to music however some people in this country support the people who do in Afghanistan.

This is precisely why I think our troops in Afghanistan are on a fools errand. Yes they have to go where our political masters tell them. But history has proved many times that Afghanistan is a bit of a lost cause, and nothing much will change when our soldiers are finally pulled out of there. The place will just go back to being whatever it was before we went there.

I have no idea how it could be changed. It has to come from within the indiginious people. If they are perfectly happy or too afraid of the taliban, then they only have themselves to blame. Only 'they' can change things.

Nuke the **** hole.

No one would miss it.

Nuke the **** hole.

No one would miss it.

Umm...That's probably not the cleverest idea I've heard. There are 'some' actually quite decent people living there, who are not fanatical 'nutters'. But unfortunately, the 'nutter' element seem to frighted and dominate the more meek elements of the community who just want to go about their everyday business.

Archived