Pavillion Cinema Attercliffe Common

Hi Pauleen thats fuunny I LEFT 39 years ago to come to canada best move Iever made my 4 boys did good they all went in the Navy went back in 2010 did not know Tinsley anymore or Sheffield Icould see things going down hill then in 1974 so Ihave done good some names i Remember from tinsley are Fred leek mick johnson g Digby are any of these guys still around Brian

Hi Brian Graham Digby is still around, saw him a couple of years ago hasn't changed much.Pleased to hear your boys have done well. I had two boys and a daughter. The eldest one has done very well for himself, has a couple of places in Italy and is hoping to move out there in the spring. Unfortunately my youngest son had a motorbike accident 10 years ago which left him paralised from the shoulders down but he married his carer and they have a little boy, they are very happy. My daughter is happily married and lives 5 minutes away from me. They are all very loving and take great care of me since my husband passed away 5 years ago.I am one very lucky lady. Cheers Pauline.

I think i sat next to you on saturday mornings and i also remember that usherette i agree you did deserve that whack on the head alltho she was a bit mean with the icecreams

I always wondered what that funny smell was.

What ice creams?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone remember the pop bar in woolworths where kids sat while mums did there shopping , yes someone mentioned banners well what can you say mesmerising as a kid watching the money fly around. Berkeley st shop at the bottom called Jacks where you got a penny pick off the tray, god I feel old ha ha,

Archived