Has anyone ever bought from Drinkology? How did you get on?

I just wondered if anyone had ever bought from Drinkology? How did you get on?

http://www.drinkology.de/webshop-english/

As it appears to be German based, wouldn't you still be liable for 'duty' to be paid with importing it into the country? So I can't see a lot of point in shopping there. Unless I'm wrong of course, which is actually quite likely!

As it appears to be German based, wouldn't you still be liable for 'duty' to be paid with importing it into the country? So I can't see a lot of point in shopping there. Unless I'm wrong of course, which is actually quite likely!

You dont pay duty on products bought from other EU nations,if bought for personal consumption.

You dont pay duty on products bought from other EU nations,if bought for personal consumption.

Yeah, but isn't that the 'rub'? Again I may be wrong, but isn't it up to you to prove that it's for 'personal consumption'? I suppose it depends on how much you buy...but Customs and Exise can just disagree and ... well basically they're a law unto themselves!

Archived