Girevoy (Kettlebell) Sport

Hello

I am a Girevoy (kettlebell) sport competitor looking for training partners in the Sheffield area with the aim of starting a club in the near future. I am still fairly new to the sport myself having only competed in two competitions but walking away with medals at both..so not a bad start!

If there is some interest I'm thinking of a once a week training session using the fitness area in Millhouses park to get started. I have a few competition grade kettlebells to get things going but other people may need to look into supplying their own if it takes off (fingers crossed).

Please feel free to contact me for any more details.

Cheers

Lisa

• 4 weeks later...
Hello

I am a Girevoy (kettlebell) sport competitor looking for training partners in the Sheffield area with the aim of starting a club in the near future. I am still fairly new to the sport myself having only competed in two competitions but walking away with medals at both..so not a bad start!

If there is some interest I'm thinking of a once a week training session using the fitness area in Millhouses park to get started. I have a few competition grade kettlebells to get things going but other people may need to look into supplying their own if it takes off (fingers crossed).

Please feel free to contact me for any more details.

Cheers

Lisa

good luck with it.. its an amazing cv muscle building and conditioning sport

I get all my comp bells from Wolverson-fitness.co.uk. Pro-xsports on london road have a few comp bells too, I think they have more in their warehouse, so you could call and pick one up from their shop to save postage. I think they are pretty much the same suppliers at wolverson.

Didn't realise there was a Sheffield store selling kbells- that's good news :)

(there are other sheffield stockists, but, for some reason, they tend to not have anything above 12kg).

Archived