Girevoy (Kettlebell) Sport

hi Dave. not sure really. im just trying to find if there's any one interested at the moment? i think it could be a good idea if there are enough people interested?

regards.

People should be imterested- kettlebells are a fantastic way of staying fit and developing a physique that's muscular, but not body-builder extreme i.e. they are good for functional strength.

Unfortunately, most of the kettlebell sessions I've seen advertised tend to be around the £5/session mark. If you could offer something at a better price, you'd probably have some takers.

Personally, I prefer training at home most of the time, for which kettlebells are ideal, being very compact. In conjunction with a chinning bar, some weights, and a few devices I've made myself to enable things like rope-dips etc, I find that I can train as well as I could at any gym.

Interesting thread. I've done KBs a few times at my local Bannatynes and can vouch for its benefits. The classes are very very popular and actually difficult to access. I've recently started Judo and I'm sure the KB practise has helped develop core strength. I'd be interested in any daytime classes. Too busy at night.

hi all! many thanks for the feedback! sounds great stuff Dave you've put a lot of effort into your training, and making your own exercise equipment is brill! well done!!! hi Shef_Fitness. many thanks for the advice! do you use kettlebells at paces in high green, or is there the possibility of doing classes there, if so what slot are available please? if so who would i contact? Hi Ridgewalk. sounds as though you like the kettlebells are you interested in sessions at the weekends at all?

best regards to you all!

kev.

Archived