Are you pregnant? Help needed please :)

Hi everyone!! :)

I hope it's ok to post this here.... If you're currently pregnant, please read on :D

I'm conducting a short multiple choice questionnaire for my postgraduate research, in MSc Health Psychology at Nottingham University. The questionnaire is based upon experiences and emotions of pregnant women with pre-existing diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) in comparison to non-diabetic pregnant women.

1. Diabetics (Type 1):

surveymonkey.com/s/TNDV6LK

2. Diabetics (Type 2):

surveymonkey.com/s/TNQYKJM

3. Non-Diabetics:

surveymonkey.com/s/TNRY538

All respondents will be given the option of entering a prize draw for a chance to win one of three £20 gift vouchers for Mothercare/Early Learning Centre; winners will be selected at the end of the study (September/October 2012), and there will be one winner from each group - Type 1 Diabetes/Type 2 Diabetes and Non-Diabetics.

If you have any questions, queries or concerns regarding the study, please contact me (contact information can be found in the links above).

I would really appreciate your help! :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading!!

Rachael

*My Uni details are on the survey incase anyone would like to verify my study.

Archived