Paralympic Games (inc. opening/closing ceremonies) 2012

Did anyone just see that, the closing Paralympic ceremony, all I can say is wow, now that is how you do it, Coldplay absolutely smashed it to pieces and there were so many god damn fireworks it looked like Guy Fawkes had be resurrected from the grave.

My opinions of this mind boggingly extraordinary golden year of sport is simple. Team GB - Mission accomplished.

And to all the volunteers, games makers, organisers and producers - A job very well done indeed.

Tomorrow will be the biggest and most agonising withdrawal symptom ever.

Best bit was "Open up your eyes" pirate boats and giant rooks with faces - was that "Open up Your Eyes" by Tonic or Daughtry ?

F@|kin loved it and felt proud mainly for the volunteers . Justin King of Sainsbury's was interviewed earlier today on Sky and said that he'd be happy to give jobs to some of the volunteers because of their positive attitudes - LET IT HAPPEN !!!

Well it certainly did get better,another spectacular event! and a great celebration for the Paralympians who have highly deserved all the tributes that have been paid to them,human spirit at its very best.

The music was really good too,Cold Play were amazing!

When the speeches were made with what seemed to me to be spoken so sincerely with expressions such as "The paralympics lifted the cloud of limitation" there was such a great response from the people in the stadium,with cheers that seemed to go on for ages.

The Games and the whole event has been a massive success and we should be very proud of the acchievments of the paralympians. Someone said "farewell to the games that exceeded all hopes" wasn't that a worthy comment.

Did anyone just see that, the closing Paralympic ceremony, all I can say is wow, now that is how you do it, Coldplay absolutely smashed it to pieces and there were so many god damn fireworks it looked like Guy Fawkes had be resurrected from the grave.

My opinions of this mind boggingly extraordinary golden year of sport is simple. Team GB - Mission accomplished.

And to all the volunteers, games makers, organisers and producers - A job very well done indeed.

Tomorrow will be the biggest and most agonising withdrawal symptom ever.

Thank you.

Archived