New friendly club Kickboxing for the whole family

A new mixed session is starting in Crosspool, Sheffield in the next few weeks. Tuesdays 6pm - 7pm.

We welcome all ages and abilities very friendly club taught by fully trained instructors with many years of experience. Why not bring the whole family. (family discounts available)

For details please call: Kickboxing 4 sport 07746705311

A new mixed session is starting in Crosspool, Sheffield in the next few weeks. Tuesdays 6pm - 7pm.

We welcome all ages and abilities very friendly club taught by fully trained instructors with many years of experience. Why not bring the whole family. (family discounts available)

For details please call: Kickboxing 4 sport 07746705311

Just out of curiosity, who are these Instructors?

Does anyone know if a Kickboxing instructor called Andy Wellhard has set up in he local area?

Mr Wellhard and his assistant Sensei Terry Tough (9th Dan) have taken my deposit, but now can't find them anywhere. They promised that I would have my black belt within 12 months, the only thing I have recieved is a Black Belt through the post.

Any help?

• 11 months later...
Does anyone know if a Kickboxing instructor called Andy Wellhard has set up in he local area?

Mr Wellhard and his assistant Sensei Terry Tough (9th Dan) have taken my deposit, but now can't find them anywhere. They promised that I would have my black belt within 12 months, the only thing I have recieved is a Black Belt through the post.

Any help?

It seems that this was a tongue in cheek comment?

Terry TOUGH and Andy WELL HARD

LOL

The poster has a sense of humour :hihi:

---------- Post added 31-07-2013 at 15:56 ----------

Sort of answering my own questions here....

http://kickboxing4sport.com/k4s/

While you are at it, have a look on :

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

New Website :love:

It seems that this was a tongue in cheek comment?

Terry TOUGH and Andy WELL HARD

LOL

The poster has a sense of humour :hihi:

---------- Post added 31-07-2013 at 15:56 ----------

While you are at it, have a look on :

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

New Website :love:

If he'd stuck with 'Andy Wellhard' and not mentioned 'Terry Tough' it might have been convincing. After all, might some people raise their eyebrows when they hear the name of an instructor called Paul Powers?

If he'd stuck with 'Andy Wellhard' and not mentioned 'Terry Tough' it might have been convincing. After all, might some people raise their eyebrows when they hear the name of an instructor called Paul Powers?

I take it you've heard of a personal trainer called James Bond?

Archived