56.7% of birth in London to foreign mums

More than 370,000 migrants who were admitted to Britain to work, study or go on holiday are now claiming out-of-work benefits, according to official figures compiled for the first time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9026401/370000-migrants-on-the-dole.html

Kind of blows the theory of hard working immigrants I think. As soon as they realize they can get as much by doing nowt, they milk the system the same as home grown scroungers...

No, not really.

More than 370,000 migrants who were admitted to Britain to work, study or go on holiday are now claiming out-of-work benefits, according to official figures compiled for the first time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9026401/370000-migrants-on-the-dole.html

Kind of blows the theory of hard working immigrants I think. As soon as they realize they can get as much by doing nowt, they milk the system the same as home grown scroungers...

And that doesn't include the ones claiming tax credits and child tax credits, any wonder they have lots of kids when they get here.

How do you know they decide to milk the system? Actually, you don't. If they work for a few years and lose their jobs then having paid into the system they're entitled to benefits.

In case you didn't know, British people live and work abroad and do exactly the same thing.

How do you know they decide to milk the system? Actually, you don't. If they work for a few years and lose their jobs then having paid into the system they're entitled to benefits.

In case you didn't know, British people live and work abroad and do exactly the same thing.

I’d be interested to see any figures you can produce about how many British people claim benefits abroad, I can find examples of British transferring their benefits to Spain but the benefits are still paid by the UK government.

Britain pays child benefit for more than 50,000 children living abroad

British taxpayers are funding child benefit payments for 37,900 children who live in Poland, Treasury figures show.

I wonder how many children British children living in the UK get benefits paid to them by a foreign government.

Archived