56.7% of birth in London to foreign mums

You're making a lot of assumptions there. The thread is about children born to foreign mothers, it isn't a discussion about immigration.

:huh:

I know, I was just answering another post. I didn't bring imigration into the descussion or studants.

a) Alarmist? yes, because the DM is using the story to whip-up unrest.

Are they, when will the unrest start?

b)they cease to be facts when they are "spun", Mr Smith.

Facts are facts unless they are a lie, are the figures they quote lies?

We're doomed, we all know what the outcome's going to be in the end, either sooner or later, but some people just refuse to see any further than the end of their noses.

Help us out then natjack, what will be the outcome?

I don't understand why someone wouldn't be concerned. It piqued my interest and I'm not even English. Why and how is this happening? Obviously, someone is keeping records. Who are these women? Do they stay? Do they leave after the births? Are they British citizens? Are the fathers of the children also foreign born? Or native born?

To put this in perspective, California is the most populous state in the US, with over 36,000,000 people. It also has the highest percentage of births to foreign born mothers at 43%. London's birth rate for foreign born women is even higher at a mind boggling 56.7%. With all due respect, how can you ignore or dismiss those numbers?

California also has no one racial majority, though it did when I was growing up. This will have a huge impact on demographics. It really will.

Does England have a version of Birthright Citizenship? I would imagine even if someone born in England leaves for whatever reason, they would want to return at some point, perhaps permanently.

Archived