2 kids max, £8k benefit cap - would you vote this? (other ideas too)

Would you vote for this?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for this?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

Overweight people being forced to some exercises before being allowed to purchase fatty foods at the supermarket. One of the isles to be set aside so all overweight people have to do 30 situps before being allowed to go to the counter to buy junk food

If they can't fit through a turnstyle let the fatty's starve until they could. Fat greedy pie munching waste of space and benefit scrounging *******

Calling kids "an accident" is enough for me to vote no, what about people who have worked all their lives had three kids and been plunged into the poverty trap by redundancy etc?

Perhaps the inland revenue could look at peoples history of national insurance contributions; those who've paid a certain amount in should entitled to more benefit.

Here's some if your struggling:...

Return of the death penalty

Remove all foreigners

Women should stay at home freeing up jobs

The promotion of Christian values.

Can't say I agree with policies 1, 2, and 3 (though no doubt you'd have Sun readers orgasming at the thought of the gallows, and forced repatriation of the non British). Depends on which Christian values you want to promote: If it's treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself, then I'm all for it, but if it's renunciation of wordly goods forget it.

Overweight people being forced to some exercises before being allowed to purchase fatty foods at the supermarket. One of the isles to be set aside so all overweight people have to do 30 situps before being allowed to go to the counter to buy junk food

But lots of slim people have high cholestrol levels too....Not to mention rotten teeth. Perhaps people should have an oral check up before they get to the pick n mix counter.

Can't say I agree with policies 1, 2, and 3 (though no doubt you'd have Sun readers orgasming at the thought of the gallows, and forced repatriation of the non British). Depends on which Christian values you want to promote: If it's treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself, then I'm all for it, but if it's renunciation of wordly goods forget it.

I disagree with all. The problem with the right and "Christian values" is that some other faith and its values are usually targeted.

I thought Christian values were a renunciation of worldly goods, or do we chose which bit suits us like radical Islamist's do?

Archived