Medical Question - Is It Normal Not Having A Poo For Over A Week?

It's not a competition. Have you seen the posters in the Doctor's surgery that reccomend reporting any changes in bowel habits? If your friend has always been this way then I dare say there is no need to worry, if not then there is a need to consult a GP. I've lost a couple mates to bowel cancer recently. Having said that, I'm beginning to think that this thread is a wind-up.

As Chem says - this will help others. Curry ten mins away.

It's not a competition. Have you seen the posters in the Doctor's surgery that reccomend reporting any changes in bowel habits? If your friend has always been this way then I dare say there is no need to worry, if not then there is a need to consult a GP. I've lost a couple mates to bowel cancer recently. Having said that, I'm beginning to think that this thread is a wind-up.

An occassional laugh is the worlds best medicine my friend.....

You are a complete ****** my friend.

Actually Rossyrooney is without doubt one of the nicest people on here so I think an apology is in order and I told everybody that Rampent does not do serious threads. It's fine if you want to keep on giving medical advice but it won't relate to Ramp's friend. :hihi::hihi: He keeps saying he only has one

Two things to know, Ramps is great but never serious and it is not good idea to start calling one of the nicest and most popular people (ie Rossyrooney) on here foul names. By that I don't mean you Hoggle, please don't judge us too harshly

Two things to know, Ramps is great but never serious and it is not good idea to start calling one of the nicest and most popular people (ie Rossyrooney) on here foul names. By that I don't mean you Hoggle, please don't judge us too harshly

I am in no position to judge anyone nor would i care to but there is a time and a place for things and this should be moved to the bored section..

The bored section is for humorous none serious discussion and in my opinion it is where this thread should be.

I find this happens alot with certain posters seemingly getting away with whatever they like.

It hardly fair to have one rule for one and another rule for everyone else :|

Archived