Unsporting Olympic Behaviour - A Disgrace.

Isn't that what's happening, now, anyway? It's been sidelined, IMO.

The Paralympics are being broadcast on channel four, with all the interruptions of the ad breaks and other rubbish. there's nothing LIKE the coverage that was available for the Olympics.

Simply put, its not as popular as able bodied olympics.

I was a bit shocked that the beeb have done virtualy NO coverage of any sort but C4 are doing a good job.

Well apart from that bloody irritating and down right patronisisng (head tilt and all) hop skip and jumper who is co hosting.

Whereas, according to yourself on a recent thread using the term 'window licker' in a private conversation is utterly disgusting.

Odd that.

I thought my joke was okay. It certainly wasn't intended to be derogatory, or any kind of a put-down, in the same way that 'window licker' may be. I just had visions of blind archers firing arrows in all directions, and screams of panic throughout the crowd...

Keep it on topic there laddo.

Theres a good chap.

It is on topic, we're talking about whether certain behaviours are unnaceptable. I'm pointing out the apparent contradiction between you finding jokes about blind archery acceptable whereas you found me using the term 'window licker' in a private conversation with my daughter unnaceptable.

It is very odd that you make a distinction like that.

Do you have a personal grudge for some reason?

I thought my joke was okay. It certainly wasn't intended to be derogatory, or any kind of a put-down, in the same way that 'window licker' may be. I just had visions of blind archers firing arrows in all directions, and screams of panic throughout the crowd... :o

Ignore him, hes a stirrer just looking for a bite.

Perhaps his recent marrage has fallen flat already.

Gone limp so to speak.

Archived