Latest Wheelie Bin Craze.

Erin

this topic has been feched up before so it is not the latest craze,if your bin is only part full why object to someone puting their waste in it if you have no more waste to put in:huh: not all of sheffield is not antisocial tbtc

Like i said, where do i put my rubbish as someone has filled my bin.

Like i said, where do i put my rubbish as someone has filled my bin.

Perhaps it is better not to regard a wheelie bin as "my bin" or "their bin". They should all be regarded as community bins. This is the only way forward, as all bins should be used to their maximum efficiency.:cool:

Perhaps it is better not to regard a wheelie bin as "my bin" or "their bin". They should all be regarded as community bins. This is the only way forward, as all bins should be used to their maximum efficiency.:cool:

Are you saying a big family can go and fill as many bins up as they like and lets say they fill 'yours' up first so you have to go and find a bin with some room in it, I dont think so

Where did I say that?:huh::(

My Bold

Thats what i interpreted this to mean,

Ok, misinterpret this. If you are one of these lasy, slobbish prats who like to shove their crap in someone elses bin WITHOUT ASKING, then you are an out+out gimp. You may want to put some more rubbish in your bin at a later date, but wont be able to, because some PRAT has filled your bin up with their crap. Its not rocket science. If its not your bin, dont use it. If youve put too much crap in your own bin, jump on it. I hate idiots who do this, and they are nothing more than annoying gimps. Rant over. aarrgghhh

Ok, misinterpret this. If you are one of these lasy, slobbish prats who like to shove their crap in someone elses bin WITHOUT ASKING, then you are an out+out gimp. You may want to put some more rubbish in your bin at a later date, but wont be able to, because some PRAT has filled your bin up with their crap. Its not rocket science. If its not your bin, dont use it. If youve put too much crap in your own bin, jump on it. I hate idiots who do this, and they are nothing more than annoying gimps. Rant over. aarrgghhh

Sometimes we put rubbish in our neighbours bin just to annoy them.:hihi:

Sometimes we put rubbish in our neighbours bin just to annoy them.:hihi:

Thats fine, if you hate your neighbours. That dosent count, as I would do that too, which would make me a prat, but I dont agree that anybody should use a random bin, just because its empty. :hihi:

Archived