Latest Wheelie Bin Craze.

Erin

this topic has been feched up before so it is not the latest craze,if your bin is only part full why object to someone puting their waste in it if you have no more waste to put in:huh: not all of sheffield is not antisocial tbtc

Put my full black bin out the other night. Got up in the morning before the bin men arrived to find the lid is half open and there is a big bag of rubbish in there which isn't mine. I've no problem with people using my bin when its out so long as it is bagged and the bin lid is shut. If I hadn't had seen it before the binmen arrived they would not have emptied it. I opened the bag to see if there was any addresses in it but all that was in it was kitchen waste and loads and loads of dog muck. Two families across the road with two dogs each so I'll be watching them next time.

Put my full black bin out the other night. Got up in the morning before the bin men arrived to find the lid is half open and there is a big bag of rubbish in there which isn't mine. I've no problem with people using my bin when its out so long as it is bagged and the bin lid is shut. If I hadn't had seen it before the binmen arrived they would not have emptied it. I opened the bag to see if there was any addresses in it but all that was in it was kitchen waste and loads and loads of dog muck. Two families across the road with two dogs each so I'll be watching them next time.

To stand and watch a dog have a crap is just wrong, so try to apportion blame another way, ie; set up a sophisticated camera system, directly aimed at your bin (but not the public, or dogs having craps) and when the culprit strikes, you can jump from the bedroom window, just like Bruce Williis, and show them your Glock 7, and this might just make them use their own bin.

Perhaps it is better not to regard a wheelie bin as "my bin" or "their bin". They should all be regarded as community bins. This is the only way forward, as all bins should be used to their maximum efficiency.:cool:

I agree to an extent, but when they over fill it and leave the lid up then I'm stuck with an over flowing bin. Some people are just plain stupid

Watching who , the Neighbours or watching their dogs having a poo to try and identify the culprit. ?

Do you mean antisocial for putting rubbish in other folks bins or antisocial for objecting when someone does it to you?

The former - I was surprised that this is going on in Sheffield as I've not heard of it happening in the many other places with fortnightly bin collections

not all of sheffield is not antisocial tbtc

Not all, thankfully - our neighbours and us take turns to take the bins round, it's all very civilised - I get annoyed when I hear about Sheffielders being antisocial though - like being the first place in the UK to vandalise our gold post box - there's some funny buggers in this city.

this topic has been feched up before so it is not the latest craze,if your bin is only part full why object to someone puting their waste in it if you have no more waste to put in:huh: not all of sheffield is not antisocial tbtc

A double negative. Doesn't that mean that the majority are!

Archived