"Walking on thin ice?"

AWOL

I have always accepted that I am not physically the most attractive man on earth. I hoped that my partner would be able to accept that she is not physically the most attractive woman on earth too. When I am out and about with my partner however I am not expected to make a remark about another woman being beautiful. :huh::huh:........... I don't get it!

I don't mind her thinking that some men are handsome.:(:huh:

I have always accepted that I am not physically the most attractive man on earth. I hoped that my partner would be able to accept that she is not physically the most attractive woman on earth too. When I am out and about with my partner however I am not expected to make a remark about another woman being beautiful. :huh::huh:........... I don't get it!

Isn't it obvious? Some people, even though they are fully aware they are no the most physically attractive person on earth, still feel insecure about other people acknowledging that, either directly or indirectly.

By commenting on someone else's beauty, you are merely compounding her insecurities.

Some people are very sensitive about how they look. It's not their fault. Be sensitive to their sensitivity. :)

Isn't it obvious? Some people, even though they are fully aware they are no the most physically attractive person on earth, still feel insecure about other people acknowledging that, either directly or indirectly.

By commenting on someone else's beauty, you are merely compounding her insecurities.

Some people are very sensitive about how they look. It's not their fault. Be sensitive to their sensitivity. :)

I would prefer it if people addressed their insecurities. :roll:

I would prefer it if people addressed their insecurities. :roll:

What's your motivation for commenting on another woman being beautiful when in the presence of your partner?

Especially given that, when commenting, you're fully aware that your partner has no interest in hearing it, it would seem you must have some reason to continue doing so?

Archived