"Walking on thin ice?"

AWOL

we tend to go for partners on a same attractivness scale to ourselves anyway :)

I think we know our own limitations ;)

There is some truth in that. The reason that I would not wish to have a truly beautiful partner however is that most beautiful know it and have an arrogant aura about them.

There is some truth in that. The reason that I would not wish to have a truly beautiful partner however is that most beautiful know it and have an arrogant aura about them.

absolutely, if you were with someone who was drop dead gorgeous you would be paranoid that they were going to drop you for someone better looking

usually high maintenance too......more interested in how they look, constantly craving attention

I sometimes feel sorry for the very beautiful people, a lot to live up to

must be bloody hard work been gorgeous :D

we tend to go for partners on a same attractivness scale to ourselves anyway :)

I think we know our own limitations ;)

That's to do with confidence though, settling for second best, it would mean you would argue alot..... As for looking at other women, there is nothing wrong with that, it's a natural human instinct to do this though, however I don't agree it's morally right to be whistling, staring and commenting on every backside you see which alot of young men when together seem to do, it just makes them look immature and desperate to me.... However you can look at other women in a way your wife wouldn't know, it's just about not making it obvious

I had a few one-liner responses to the ex's skits.

He threatened me that "I'm going to dance on your grave!"

I said "Suits me fine, I'm getting buried at sea!"

There was a very rare occasion where we were out, and he said, in front of the whole pub

"When I get you home, I'm going to give you the best thirty seconds of your life!"

I replied "... But what would I do with the other twenty-nine-and-a-half?

Someone asked If I wanted to talk to my ex. I said "Yes, but only through Derek Acorah!"

This made me laugh well done lol

You have read an awful lot into it. Both men and women should be able to accept that some people are beautiful. I would prefer not to have a really beautiful woman anyhow.:D

My post started by saying that I believe we're all aware that there are people who are more attractive than us.

It doesn't mean that anyone wants their partner to be pointing them out for the reasons I explained.

I'm sure you understand that though, the whole thread is probably based on behaviour that you'd never actually do.

My ex annoyed me by telling another girl she was attractive in front of me :rant: which is even worse in my opinion.

Men should keep their thoughts about other women to themselves, we just don't need to know!

Head back in the sand then.:roll:

Archived