The French are at it again.

Crikey - it says something when can't even take the micky out of the French without the PC forum police jumping on you.

Bernard Manning will be turning in his grave (assuming it's big enough) :P

Where did they jump?

You seem a little paranoid. I suggest that you eat more cheese.

Where did they jump?

You seem a little paranoid. I suggest that you eat more cheese.

Jumped a couple of time, was gonna quote them but you're right - I need more Gorgonzola, Doh ! that's Italian. I guess we're not allowed to discuss their conduct, what side they were on, whether they surrendered or not, during the war either - but I guess that's all in the past(a) :D

Jumped a couple of time, was gonna quote them but you're right - I need more Gorgonzola, Doh ! that's Italian. I guess we're not allowed to discuss their conduct, what side they were on, whether they surrendered or not, during the war either - but I guess that's all in the past(a) :D

Gorgonzola... pah.

You'd be much better off with a Bleu D'Auvergne. And some lovely bread.

Crikey - it says something when people can't even take the micky out of the French without the PC forum police jumping on you.

Bernard Manning will be turning in his grave (assuming it's big enough) :P

But Jacklakeland isn't "people"...he's troll.

Anyway how would you know about people? you're from Woodseats and you're all vegetables.:P

I dint see what went off in here but Bernard manning is from a different generation when racism was common, some of his comments are deemed racist

Still is common..the methods by which you can show it are a tad limited these days.

Some would say good, some would say bad.

Still is common..the methods by which you can show it are a tad limited these days.

Some would say good, some would say bad.

Yes I got mixed up with threads, there has been racism in the christian blasphemy thread it looks like......now I read through it, it seems more prejudism though

In WW1 there was a sad lack of competence in leadership in both the British and French armies

I find it brutally amusing that in WW1, it took the French army a good few years to consider not dressing up in bright colours to go into battle. The uniforms are fantastic, but the idea of camouflage is lost on them.

French uniform

Such madness in that war. Jumping out of a trench at dawn in bright red clothes and running towards a machine gun. Madness.

I find it brutally amusing that in WW1, it took the French army a good few years to consider not dressing up in bright colours to go into battle. The uniforms are fantastic, but the idea of camouflage is lost on them.

French uniform

Such madness in that war. Jumping out of a trench at dawn in bright red clothes and running towards a machine gun. Madness.

Bit like us in the war with America. Our troops marched on through sniper fire, refusing to take cover and wearing scarlet jackets.

Archived