What the tories really believe

:huh:

Do you have any concept of what a discussion is, you are supposed to respond to what I wrote and note something you just dreamt up?

I did respond to what you wrote. It is hard to have a discussion with somebody who one-dimensionally bangs on about population reduction, over-population, immigrants, forcing people to work etc... ad finitum. I try my best though.

You're not a Tory so why on earth would you be bothered what I thought of them?

It this some kind of private war I stumbled into between Labour and Tory, I get it, you are an embarrassed labour supporter desperate to shift the blame from your party to the Tories, you've posted, your posts have been discredited, you have been asked question which you can’t answer. You think you have the answer to all the countries problems by following policies that got the country into the mess it’s in.

More debt isn’t the answer.

I did respond to what you wrote. It is hard to have a discussion with somebody who one-dimensionally bangs on about population reduction, over-population, immigrants, forcing people to work etc... ad finitum. I try my best though.

You asked a question and answered, and you then read into the answer something that wasn't there.

I haven’t said anything about forcing people to work.

But you are one dimensional, increasing debt is your answer to everything.

At least I answer your questions whilst you just ignore the questions you are asked.

It this some kind of private war I stumbled into between Labour and Tory, I get it, you are an embarrassed labour supporter desperate to shift the blame from your party to the Tories, you've posted, your posts have been discredited, you have been asked question which you can’t answer. You think you have the answer to all the countries problems by following policies that got the country into the mess it’s in.

have you told george osbourne this :huh:

I don't support Labour ;)

You asked a question and answered, and you then read into the answer something that wasn't there.

I haven’t said anything about forcing people to work.

But you are one dimensional, increasing debt is your answer to everything.

At least I answer your questions whilst you just ignore the questions you are asked.

No it isn't.

Archived