What the tories really believe

Explain to me then how I managed to go from being the son of a coal miner with no priviledge at all to running my own company then? Life is what you make of it basically. If you want to flal at the bottom and complain about oppression then that's exactly what you will get.

Same here. Son of a manual worker. Dragged up on the Badger. Did OK-ish at school. Started out as a labourer at a steel works and worked my way up over several years.

I put myself through university and now work hard doing two jobs to give me a very comfortable lifestyle.

We can see a clear picture of tory beliefs emerging if we consider just two recent statements from high in conservative party ranks. First, Boris Johnson's claim that the Olympic Games embody the tory ethic, and then George Osborne's rejection of the Lib Dem call for a tax on wealth, stating that such a move would 'drive away wealth creators'.

You sound a little surprised, Boris puts on a great front, a sort of ”jack the lad” Tory :hihi: but you can only fool some of the people – some of the time.

When Boris Met Dave

The Tories have always been the party for the inherited wealth brigade. Cameron is a puppet of the said wealthy landowners and greedy bankers. Cameron does their dirty work in as covert way as he can. He is dismantling the NHS piece by piece at the moment to give to his cronies.

The tories would never get elected if only true tories voted for them (ie the super rich with inherited wealth.) Unfortunately however there are some pretend tories who attach themselves to the party and vote for them because they are not very intelligent.

Pretty pointless OP IMO, everyone knows what the tories are like, we've seen it enough times before. I mean, look at the posts of some of the supposedly tory supporters on here and anyone can clearly see what they're like. No doubt we'll see even more examples in this thread, wait .....

Whereas when we look at your posts, every time you're taken to task you feign remedial reading problems and resort to childish comments like "my dad is bigger than yours".

Unfortunately however there are some pretend tories who attach themselves to the party and vote for them because they are not very intelligent.

:hihi:

I have said it all along, good old Maggy started it with her “nation of house owners and share holders” and the gullible have unfortunately taken the bait, hook-line and sinker.

Whereas when we look at your posts, every time you're taken to task you feign remedial reading problems and resort to childish comments like "my dad is bigger than yours".

What come around goes around and thanks for underlining precisely my point in post 7

Archived