Blasphemy case against a Christian minor.

So by virtue of that reasoning, Glamrocker, the idiots in the KKK are the "True Face of Christianity"?

That falls flat at the first hurdle. KKK are a minority group in a much larger Judeo-Christian orientated world that doesn't share their ideology.

Islam itself is a political force which dictates many aspects of ones life and is inter-woven into the political landscapes of Islamic lands where human rights are non existant and persecution of minorities the norm.

I'd say 23% of the world's population is not a majority, either.

Its a majority in the Middle East though and it carries a hell of a lot of weight over there,the so called extremists over here who are quickly labelled a minority is the true face of Islam a la Pakistan et al, there is enough evidence out there to see that,the OP is a prime example

Dont people realise its not what muslims do over here, at the moment their actions are inconsequential ,its whats happening in the muslim controlled countries where the phrase "moderate muslims" would be laughed at,thats the true face of Islam.

On what basis are you making that judgement?

Why do you think the people that killed the US ambassador are 'true muslims' and the regular guys down at the local mosque in the UK aren't?

I Think your on to something there tillerman somebody got one here on CCTV

The person who peed in my gennel at 15:40 on Saturday, I presume your hands were full and you didn't notice the the CCTV camera?

If you come back you'll find the yard nicely scrubbed clean and smelling of disinfectant.

Jonathan Harston is no longer a member of Sheffield City Council and any statement he makes is entirely his own opinion.

I'm just trying to work out what thats all about John. :huh:

Archived