Blasphemy case against a Christian minor.

Im not on about the UK though

Ok, you're not referring to the Uk. In the post I'm curious about you say (presumably referring to the mob violence about this crummy film insulting the prophet)

''its whats happening in the muslim controlled countries...thats the true face of Islam''

If I follow you correctly you're saying that you think this kind of extreme and violent reaction represents 'true' Islam over the many millions of peaceful, non violent Muslims who follow their faith without this kind of behaviour.

I'm curious as to how you arrived at this conclusion.

...If I follow you correctly you're saying that you think this kind of extreme and violent reaction represents 'true' Islam over the many millions of peaceful, non violent Muslims who follow their faith without this kind of behaviour.

I'm curious as to how you arrived at this conclusion.

I'll tell you how I'd probably reach that conclusion. First I'd look at the current trends within Islamic countries: how they treat apostates(including atheists), people of other faiths, women & gays. I'd also look at how they react to those who openly criticise Islam and the claims and behaviour of its "prophet"; I'd compare the many marches and protests of the true believers who speak and react in defence of Islam and its "prophet" with the "many" marches and protests of the true believers who react and defend minority groups and those who criticise Islam and the claims and behaviour of its "prophet".

Now I'm not saying some "true" believing followers of Islam don't protest the behaviour and authority and laws of the other true believing followers, but they do seem few in number.

So I can see why someone would reach the conclusion that the true face of Islam comes from those who make the most noise.

I'll tell you how I'd probably reach that conclusion. First I'd look at the current trends within Islamic countries: how they treat apostates(including atheists), people of other faiths, women & gays. I'd also look at how they react to those who openly criticise Islam and the claims and behaviour of its "prophet"; I'd compare the many marches and protests of the true believers who speak and react in defence of Islam and its "prophet" with the "many" marches and protests of the true believers who react and defend minority groups and those who criticise Islam and the claims and behaviour of its "prophet".

Now I'm not saying some "true" believing followers of Islam don't protest the behaviour and authority and laws of the other true believing followers, but they do seem few in number.

So I can see why someone would reach the conclusion that the true face of Islam comes from those who make the most noise.

Do you not think that poverty and lack of education are significant factors - ie the extreme behaviours you speak of occur mostly in poor, politically unstable and, to many western eyes, 'backward' nations?

Dont people realise its not what muslims do over here, at the moment their actions are inconsequential ,its whats happening in the muslim controlled countries where the phrase "moderate muslims" would be laughed at,thats the true face of Islam.
It's a question of numbers.

On what basis are you making that judgement?

Why do you think the people that killed the US ambassador are 'true muslims' and the regular guys down at the local mosque in the UK aren't?

He made the judgement based on facts, obviously, as you well know! The regular 'guys' have not condemned what was done. They can't - it's a tenet. Besides, tacit support speaks volumes. If they don't approve, why can't we hear them saying so?

He made the judgement based on facts, obviously, as you well know! The regular 'guys' have not condemned what was done. They can't - it's a tenet. Besides, tacit support speaks volumes. If they don't approve, why can't we hear them saying so?

That's demonstrably false.

Because they don't like my belief system and would kill me and all those I hold dear, if they could. Good enough reason?

Que voulez-vous dire? :huh: Or put it another way: Yer wot?

Is this any clearer. You have expressed an extreme view some would call paranoid. Those who cause you to feel threatened ( who hold extreme views the same as you) sometimes convince themselves and others that the ememy (imagined) is out to kill them. Thats the problem!

My Bold=

I don't agree with what happened to the Christian minor or the Libyan Ambassador, I am a muslim myself and even muslim friends I know agree that this type of behaviour is wrong.

I have now condemed these acts in post on this thread but it still won't make a blind bit of difference really to people of the same views as yourself regarding muslims.

As a muslim I'm now sick of all the anti-muslim sentiment nowadays, not only on this forum but on the streets aswell like the prick in the silver ford car with his mrs and kid in who after nearly scraping me at the moonshine roundabout called me a **** ******* and drove off.

He wasn't so hard when I caught him up at the Leppings lane roundabout stuck in traffic, Having a kid in the car saved his ass.

Due to this incident do you think I should view all white none muslims as racist nobs in the same way you view some muslims as being representative of the majority?

My Bold=

I don't agree with what happened to the Christian minor or the Libyan Ambassador, I am a muslim myself and even muslim friends I know agree that this type of behaviour is wrong.

I have now condemed these acts in post on this thread but it still won't make a blind bit of difference really to people of the same views as yourself regarding muslims.

As a muslim I'm now sick of all the anti-muslim sentiment nowadays, not only on this forum but on the streets aswell like the prick in the silver ford car with his mrs and kid in who after nearly scraping me at the moonshine roundabout called me a **** ******* and drove off.

He wasn't so hard when I caught him up at the Leppings lane roundabout stuck in traffic, Having a kid in the car saved his ass.

Due to this incident do you think I should view all white none muslims as racist nobs in the same way you view some muslims as being representative of the majority?

Don't take this personally mafya, but Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK. People see what is happening where Muslims are the majority, and it isn't a pretty sight. People maybe scared they are looking at our own future.

Archived