Blasphemy case against a Christian minor.

they are still human and capable of independent thought and interpretation.

They are brainwashed from birth into believing in fairy stories.The young don`t have a choice in these countries.

The ironic thing is if the cleric has done this he should be killed himself for violating the laws he accused the girl of.Namely ripping pages out of the Koran.

They are brainwashed from birth into believing in fairy stories.The young don`t have a choice in these countries.

The ironic thing is if the cleric has done this he should be killed himself for violating the laws he accused the girl of.Namely ripping pages out of the Koran.

I bet good money he wont be though.

they are still human and capable of independent thought and interpretation.

They are, but unfortunately they have the support of the majority in that country.

Let's not forget the independent thinking politician that argued against blasphemy laws in Pakistan that was murdered, and that his murderer is now celebrated as a hero there.

Blasphemy laws in Pakistan are a very handy way to persecute and intimidate religious minorities. They can also be used to silence political dissidents and opponents, and give carte blanche for fanatics to engage in mob violence and lethal vigilantism.

Meanwhile, Baroness Sayeeda Warsi shows her idiocy by moaning about "militant secularism". :roll:

Its allright you saying that,but i can't even wear my cross and chain without getting dirty looks from some members of the public.:roll:

What's your particular choice of torture jewellery, and some people's attitude to it, got to do with the concept that all religions and none should be treated equally and fairly by the state?

I wonder how long it will be before someone comes along and provides a link to a similar case involving Christians?.....

I thought, when I saw this thread, not another Ant-Muslim debate, it does get tedious. But then when you think about it, Muslims, on the whole, are a controversial group who are involved in most of the major conflicts around the world.

Its not the people so much. They are badly influenced by the potty Koran and dubious religious leaders...

Archived