Blasphemy case against a Christian minor.

You are quite categorically wrong.

Muslims speaking out against the killing of the US ambassador here - http://centralasiaonline.com/en_GB/articles/caii/features/main/2012/09/13/feature-01

and literally dozens of references here to scholars, political figures,organisations, clerics, writers and bloggers from around the world condemning the killings and violence here - http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/muslims-and-muslim-organizations-condemn-attacks-on-u.s.-embassies/0019348

The American Muslim.org is state-owned, a bit like our Muslim Council of Great Britain, and cannot be seen as representative.

The American Muslim.org is state-owned, a bit like our Muslim Council of Great Britain, and cannot be seen as representative.

There are dozens of individuals and groups listed on that page who've wholeheartedly condemned the violence. You were wrong.

You sound like a very violent person. You've effectively owned up to having the intention of assaulting this man for upsetting you. Clearly, from what you have said, if he didn't have a child in the car, you'd have assaulted him! Nice! :gag: I prefer leave matters like that to the Police.

I don't take being racially abused lightly, yes I would have given him a slap and detained him till police arrived as they were aware of the incident due to me phoning them while chasing him.

Also I forgot to mention that while following him as I was under the impression that he had scrapped my car he slammed his brakes on trying to make me hit him and giving the rods.

You can think whatever about me being violent as i don't give a monkeys really, show respect and you will get respect back.

Show disrespect and you will get it back, I'm sure plenty of other people have similar views.

I don't take being racially abused lightly, yes I would have given him a slap and detained him till police arrived as they were aware of the incident due to me phoning them while chasing him.

Also I forgot to mention that while following him as I was under the impression that he had scrapped my car he slammed his brakes on trying to make me hit him and giving the rods.

You can think whatever about me being violent as i don't give a monkeys really, show respect and you will get respect back.

Show disrespect and you will get it back, I'm sure plenty of other people have similar views.

When is he up in court then ?

Archived