Arctic Monkeys live at the leadmill tickets on sale in the morning!!

littleboo

Originally posted by mjlacey21

Dont know why they are surprised that the touts got them all.

Not really...there's only 12 tickets on ebay for sale out of how many? There's loads more than that on there for the gig at the Ocotgan...I dunno why everyone is in such a flap about the Leadmill gig.

one of the advantages of working at the leadmill!!!! watch the gig free n drink wiv the monkeys after hell yeh!!!!

yeh the bar staff only found out bout the gig last week n the ones who arent working r raffling 2 get a chance on the guestlist!!!!

its mad!

streets r there on 16/02 already booked my nite off lol

Originally posted by sammylou87

one of the advantages of working at the leadmill!!!! watch the gig free n drink wiv the monkeys after hell yeh!!!!

Why would you want to have a drink with some people you don't know?

Also, I'd rather stay upstairs than go into the grotty leadmill dressing rooms :-s

Originally posted by goldenfleece

What the hell is it with this second rate band? They sound like early Oasis out-take tapes.....its super-hyped crap.

Each to their own opinion i suppose Fleese. Personally, I dont agree with you. I think they are cracking! Wish i'd managed to get a couple of tickets!!! :-(

Any last minute seller please feel free to get in touch!! <fingers and everything crossed> lol.

Archived