Chatsworth, too expensive?

I am a loyal peasant, proud to tug my forelock to the gentry. Give them a leg up when they go hunting. You should try to ingratiate yourself with them, they may let you use thier dictionary.

No dont show your ignorance you cant buy class and dont go were youre not wanted. I know my place i am nothing but a low class not to be bothered with low class serf . Never try to be above your station you will get shot. Do as they say and they will keep yoi happy know your place in lfe and be contented . If youre a good serf they will let you be a beater when they go on a shoot.:hihi:

I am a loyal peasant, proud to tug my forelock to the gentry. Give them a leg up when they go hunting. You should try to ingratiate yourself with them, they may let you use thier dictionary.

Ingratiate, more like disintergrate or exterminate, or for that lot, just pure hate, they are horrible people, well just look how they are ruining this country.:gag:

Ingratiate, more like disintergrate or exterminate, or for that lot, just pure hate, they are horrible people, well just look how they are ruining this country.:gag:

Oh no not another unruly low class serf off to the dungen with him . Bread and water for him for 2 weeks untill he gets to know his place in life. My god whats the country going to be like if the serfs start runing things:hihi:

Oh no not another unruly low class serf off to the dungen with him . Bread and water for him for 2 weeks untill he gets to know his place in life. My god whats the country going to be like if the serfs start runing things:hihi:

more jobs for a start.:loopy:

Why is there so much bitter hatred against anyone who has any money on this forum? Especially if its inherited money?

Do the bitter ones really think that taking money off " rich" people will somehow make thier own lives better in someway? Or is it really just pure jelaousy and unbridled hate?

It really will eat the Haters up inside, cos there isnt going to be some sort of Communist Revolution......Even If there was one, it would still end up with the Rich being rich; they may just be differnet people ;)

Why is there so much bitter hatred against anyone who has any money on this forum? Especially if its inherited money?

Do the bitter ones really think that taking money off " rich" people will somehow make thier own lives better in someway? Or is it really just pure jelaousy and unbridled hate?

It really will eat the Haters up inside, cos there isnt going to be some sort of Communist Revolution......Even If there was one, it would still end up with the Rich being rich; they may just be differnet people ;)

Now i know why every one hates me. Im not bothered and im not geting a round in either. I love it when i go to the bar get my wallet out full of £50 notes and see there miserable faces. :hihi:

It isn't a hatred of money. Money itself is subjective.

But nobody should inherit land, and land shouldn't come with so many privileges. Land should be taxed. It should not be monopolised and subsidised by the landless. Then handed down throughout the generations creating a class system based upon inheritance instead of merit.

That is the problem with this God forsaken country. A dirty class system that rewards one based upon his birth and not his worth. And the worst thing about it, the system keeps people down and stops them from bettering themselves AND ultimately everyone else.

Access to land is key. Land ownership isn't a problem (if land is taxed), but it is very much so, when it is subsidised for one group and taxed heavily for others. (Cap payments measured in millions to the landowners who have inherited 10s of 1000s of acres whilst the landless must pay council tax of £1000 a year for just a small flat in a block of 100+ on a parcel of land that is less than an acre!)

I want to see a Britain where a man from a private rented HMO can better himself by working hard. I want him to be able to live in a council house better still he could afford to own his own house and pay the taxes upon it. I want to see men forced upon the dole be able to create their own work and better themselves by utilising idle land.

No need for a communist revolution, just one of common sense!

Why pay somebody to own land and leave it idle, when there are men that would pay to work it! Not only would they improve society by putting into the pot rather than taking out. The work they would do, would yield real benefits.

Right now, that is what we do. We tax the landless who are struggling to eat, to subsidise landowners whom leave their land idle. We should be taxing the land so that it is not left idle. So that the landless can use it productively.

People PAY to rent allotments.

Yet there is an allotment waiting list.

People are PAID agricultural subsidies for merely owning land.

And they leave their land idle.

It isn't a hatred of money. Money itself is subjective.

But nobody should inherit land, and land shouldn't come with so many privileges. Land should be taxed. It should not be monopolised and subsidised by the landless. Then handed down throughout the generations creating a class system based upon inheritance instead of merit.

That is the problem with this God forsaken country. A dirty class system that rewards one based upon his birth and not his worth. And the worst thing about it, the system keeps people down and stops them from bettering themselves AND ultimately everyone else.

Access to land is key. Land ownership isn't a problem (if land is taxed), but it is very much so, when it is subsidised for one group and taxed heavily for others. (Cap payments measured in millions to the landowners who have inherited 10s of 1000s of acres whilst the landless must pay council tax of £1000 a year for just a small flat in a block of 100+ on a parcel of land that is less than an acre!)

I want to see a Britain where a man from a private rented HMO can better himself by working hard. I want him to be able to live in a council house better still he could afford to own his own house and pay the taxes upon it. I want to see men forced upon the dole be able to create their own work and better themselves by utilising idle land.

No need for a communist revolution, just one of common sense!

Why pay somebody to own land and leave it idle, when there are men that would pay to work it! Not only would they improve society by putting into the pot rather than taking out. The work they would do, would yield real benefits.

Right now, that is what we do. We tax the landless who are struggling to eat, to subsidise landowners whom leave their land idle. We should be taxing the land so that it is not left idle. So that the landless can use it productively.

People PAY to rent allotments.

Yet there is an allotment waiting list.

People are PAID agricultural subsidies for merely owning land.

And they leave their land idle.

Wow! Winter nights must just fly by in your landless, leaky one room, dirt floor,wattle and daub hovel.

Archived