Chatsworth, too expensive?

I went you got a lot for £20

I went and thought you got very little...........the chance to buy "country stuff" and pay extra to do some shooting...other than that it was just lots and lots and lots of dogs racing about (oh and a couple of marching bands).

What did I miss that made you feel it was good value at £40 for two adults?

. Go on say it, they are worth every penny.:huh:

I will lend you a quid and you can keep the change. :roll:

So just how much does the Royal Family cost to maintain, the answer, £40 million, that is about 65 pence per person, per year of tax money going to the Royal’s

http://relentlesslife.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/the-true-cost-of-the-royal-family-explained/

Hey up! the president is working for a living, running their country, it's called perks of the job, not like the royal lay abouts in this country, doing nowt but ponce, and ponce around shekkin hands, when they are not naked, taking drugs, and wearing Nazi unforms. Go on say it, they are worth every penny.:huh:

They are worth every penny

They are worth every penny

Yes they are and so are the 100 thousand hangers on makes you feel proud to be briish doesnt it Lady Margrets game keeper once threatened to shoot me and the kids because we were collecting conkers on one of the slip roads leading up to her astate. Be off with you he said or you will get shot Lady Margret is comeing this way soon and doesnt want to see the likes off you hanging about. She owns half of worksop by the way. [Makes you feel proud to be british] Why dont all us serfs have a collection every year to help out but i dont think any of you peasants would put anything in you miserly lot:hihi:

Yes they are and so are the 100 thousand hangers on makes you feel proud to be briish doesnt it Lady Margrets game keeper once threatened to shoot me and the kids because we were collecting conkers on one of the slip roads leading up to her astate. Be off with you he said or you will get shot Lady Margret is comeing this way soon and doesnt want to see the likes off you hanging about. She owns half of worksop by the way. [Makes you feel proud to be british] Why dont all us serfs have a collection every year to help out but i dont think any of you peasants would put anything in you miserly lot:hihi:

I am a loyal peasant, proud to tug my forelock to the gentry. Give them a leg up when they go hunting. You should try to ingratiate yourself with them, they may let you use thier dictionary.

Archived