George Osbourne booed at Paralympics

Whats wrong with politicians meeting celebrities.Do you expect them to invite a few deadbeats from Deedar Land to supper?If I was a top politician I would have some fine dudes round,such as Shane Meadows and Paddy Considine,followed by Ross Noble and Mark Steele.

People don't elect politicians to to meet celebrities, they are expected to run the country.

They should spend more time doing what they were paid to do.

People don't elect politicians to to meet celebrities, they are expected to run the country.

They should spend more time doing what they were paid to do.

If you are going to have politicians you want someone who has a sense of fun.Do you want politicians who take their dispatch boxes to bed at night?Kennedy,Trudeau,Mitterand all had a sense of fun and adventure.Look at John Major who took chance by having an affair with Davina Currie,and Peter Mendellson who was caught messing round with George Osborne on an oligarchs yacht.

If you are going to have politicians you want someone who has a sense of fun.Do you want politicians who take their dispatch boxes to bed at night?Kennedy,Trudeau,Mitterand all had a sense of fun and adventure.Look at John Major who took chance by having an affair with Davina Currie,and Peter Mendellson who was caught messing round with George Osborne on an oligarchs yacht.

Next thing you know, you'll be calling for Boris to be PM. :o

Here, here. Pure vanity of a photo opportunity on his behalf that backfired.

I wonder if he will be doing that again?

Hmm as he was laughing at the crowd booing him, I bet he had "I'll get you working class oiks back, just you wait till the budget" on his mind :hihi:

Ministers should learn and stop presenting medals if they don't want to be booed.

Do you want bold or craven leadership.Margaret Thatcher made being booed a virtue-it is a sure sign you carry some clout.No-one bothered booing the likes of Hague and Kinnock as they were clearly ineffective.

:hihi: I was so annoyed with Davina that time when the shops were out of eggs,and i couldn't make an omellette

Archived