Nurses are being forced off wards to clean toilets

Mecky

Tracey Cooper, president of the Infection Prevention Society, said: ‘Cleaning has always been an integral part of what nurses do.

Should the NHS sack some nurses so they can afford to have cleaners sat round waiting to clean something.

Ensuring the ward is clean and cleaning are two different things. Do you think nurses have a duty to scrub the loos? Wouldn't that job be better done by a cleaner?

Correct! nurses nurse patients, cleaners clean bogs ect, what next cleaners nursing patients.:suspect::gag:

Ensuring the ward is clean and cleaning are two different things. Do you think nurses have a duty to scrub the loos? Wouldn't that job be better done by a cleaner?

As well as that: I'm not sure I would 'want' a nurse to 'tend' me, having just scrubbed skids off a bog!!!....clean hands or not. :gag:

As well as that: I'm not sure I would 'want' a nurse to 'tend' me, having just scrubbed skids off a bog!!!....clean hands or not. :gag:

If she's dealing with sick people then she's probably touching worse than that in her work. It's not the best line of thought.

----------

I apologise to male nurses aswell for using 'she' straight away. My quick gender stereotype is showing.

If she's dealing with sick people then she's probably touching worse than that in her work. It's not the best line of thought.

----------

I apologise to male nurses aswell for using 'she' straight away. My quick gender stereotype is showing.

Fine!...She can nurse you then! :hihi:

Archived