ECHR upholds one Christian but dismisses other cases

Could I take my employer to court for refusing me the right to express my religious freedom if I were dismissed because I were a member of the Westboro Baptist Church and I wore a T-Shirt saying “God hates fags”?

In short, no.

But uniform policy is uniform policy. It's no different to when you see young tyson on the front of the star having been sent home for having a purple mohican. She's being a nob and should have lost.

why should she have lost its her beliefs and health and safety has gone mad

Told this was due to health and safety reasons and uniform policy, but Muslim women are allowed to wear long sleeves which is also against health and safety and uniform policy. Reverse discrimination?

Can you back that up please. I can't find any exceptions to the bearing of arms rules in Sheffield Teaching Hospitals' Dress Code Policy.

why should she have lost its her beliefs and health and safety has gone mad

What if I'm a Jedi, do I get to dress up as darth vader whilst I push a drinks trolly along a plane ? Put in on when you clock off, take it off when you clock on. Get a discreet tatoo if you must. But, rules are rules.

What if I'm a Jedi, do I get to dress up as darth vader whilst I push a drinks trolly along a plane ? Put in on when you clock off, take it off when you clock on. Get a discreet tatoo if you must. But, rules are rules.

lol don't be so ridiculas lol and I`m in no way whatsoever religious she stood up for what she believed was right and good on her

Archived