Alfie Boe In Concert at Motorpoint Arena 5th April 2013

Arena Mole

Following his triumphant performances at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert earlier this year and an extensive UStour; Alfie Boe has added four extra datesto his biggest UKtour for 2013 including a show at the MotorpointArena, Sheffield on Friday 5th April 2013.

Tickets priced £47.50, £35 & £25 (booking fee may apply) go on general sale at 9.30am on Friday 7th September.

Arena Mailing list members can book from 9.30am on Thursday! Join now to book during the presale! http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/members/register/

‘The Nation’s Tenor’ Alfie Boe is one of UK’s huge success stories; not only did he sell out a 23 date UKtour of Britain’s finest concert halls, he sold approaching 750,000 copies of his albums ‘Bring Him Home’ and ‘Alfie’, whilst also fitting in a critically acclaimedWest End run as Jean Valjean in Les Misérables.

Alfie recently signed a book deal with Simon & Schuster, with the autobiography “My Story” released on August 31st, recounting Alfie’s amazing story. A live DVD of his ‘Bring Him Home’tour which won over fans and critics alike was also released earlier this year. At the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert watched by nearly 17million viewers and in front of a 20,000 strong crowd at Buckingham Palace, he performed ‘O Sole Mio / Its Now or Never’ and duetted with the wonderful Soprano Renee Fleming performing ‘Somewhere’, on the palace balcony andto end Alfie hasannounced a full UStour, which is already selling-out venues everywhere.

Alfie said:

“I’m so excitedto follow up the Bring Him HomeTour which was one of the highlights of my career so far.To be performing inarenas is a dream come true and I can’t wait to get back on the road and see all my fans again in 2013."

http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/alfie-boe/

Archived