Cameron reshuffle sees Department of Health idiot replaced with moron

Pretty much sums up my own views.

http://newsthump.com/2012/09/04/cameron-reshuffle-sees-department-of-health-idiot-replaced-with-moron/

Prime Minister David Cameron has removed Andrew Lansley from his position of Health Minister and replaced him with oh my God are you sure that’s right?

Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt has somehow done enough to be handed one of the leading Government posts, a move many are claiming are we positive that’s not a typo, has anyone checked?

Political commentators have been left shocked by the news, with one telling us, “I genuinely thought it was impossible to put anyone worse than Andrew Lansley in charge of the NHS, but it seems I was wrong.”

“I think this news can only mean that Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp are going to move into healthcare business, and needed someone friendly on the ‘inside’.”

Corrupt & incompetent Minister gets promotion for assisting Murdoch.

I can only think the reason that Cameron has promoted this buffoon is because he's done a deal with BUPA for a huge increase of people taking out new policies.

Shocking decision and a bad day for Government.

Corrupt & incompetent Minister gets promotion for assisting Murdoch.

I can only think the reason that Cameron has promoted this buffoon is because he's done a deal with BUPA for a huge increase of people taking out new policies.

Shocking decision and a bad day for Government.

it says it all that we should pick the same word to describe Cameron and Andrew Lansley!...Speaks volumes

Technically speaking a moron has a higher IQ than an idiot... just saying.

jb

A moran means someone who basically attacks someone for a certain thing but yet don't know what their on about themselves...Like Sarah Palin for example, she attacks Obama on experience yet she is inexperienced

Archived