Cameron reshuffle sees Department of Health idiot replaced with moron

Hi Scare.

Can I have a copy of your new dictionary when you've finished writing it?

Now it becomes clear why Scare was so upset by not knowing what the words "blustery" and "gantry" meant the other day, he'd obviously missed them from his new book :hihi:

It's nothing to do with IQ.. She could be a wizz at maths but if she doesn't understand politics...

What does maths have to do with IQ? An IQ test isn't a maths test. Even the questions involving numbers are mostly to do with pattern recognition than mental arithmetic.

Now it becomes clear why Scare was so upset by not knowing what the words "blustery" and "gantry" meant the other day, he'd obviously missed them from his new book :hihi:

What does maths have to do with IQ? An IQ test isn't a maths test. Even the questions involving numbers are mostly to do with pattern recognition than mental arithmetic.

Well firstly I admit when I have never heard of certain words, unlike everyone else on here,(I have never come across a person on here who has admitted they were wrong or just didn't know)...

Secondly I used maths as an example.. They are saying to be a moran you just have to be thick when that is not correct, you don't necessarily have to be thick, it means your criticising someone on a certain subject that you don't know nothing about or can't fix yourself... Another example of moron are the forum users on here, apart from the mods who tend not to get into controversial topics they know nothing about

Archived