Cameron reshuffle sees Department of Health idiot replaced with moron

I am not your researcher. Whilst you are looking up the acheivements of Jeremy you may wish to reflect on the way he has dealt with the BBC. Entirely positive, to the public good.

Really?! If you think the way the Cons have treated the BBC since regaining power as good, or even fair, then you really are deluding yourself.

A good minister doing a good job.

Its like having correspondence with those who think that the more they spout idiocy the truer it gets.

You are Rupert Murdoch and I claim my £5.

What did he have to do with the success of Olympics?

Did you not see the media coverage. His success was all over the papers... well, some of them.

A good minister doing a good job.

Shall we wait and see what Leveson has to say about that?

He could easily be the briefest ever appointment as Health Secretary.

Really?! If you think the way the Cons have treated the BBC since regaining power as good, or even fair, then you really are deluding yourself.

You are Rupert Murdoch and I claim my £5.

I think that your statement requires explanation, there is far too much name calling and utterance of insults on this forum, unless you back up your rants with facts you should stop posting.

Send me you address and I will forward the fiver.

I think Lord Leveson will praise Jezza for his forthright and honest actions.

I think he might emphasise his potential use as rhyming slang.

Archived