Cameron reshuffle sees Department of Health idiot replaced with moron

So he should also take the balme from the G$S debacle, the fact that thousands of troops had to be drafted in at short-notice to cover, and the fact that because of the short-notice requirements placed on the military it will not reach operational stability again for months.

They must be something behind that, the figures on the security guards who didn't turn up is shocking, there must be more to this, did G4S try and recruit voluntary security guards so they could boost their profits but it ended up backfiring when they didn't turn up?..

I Might just be jumping to conclusions but the figures were too high in my opinion

YES. He is the Minister responsible he should have the credit. You would be screaming for his head had there been a disaster.

You cant have it both ways.

He's only been the minister since 2010. The Olympics work started in 2005, so Hunt has only 2 years credit at most

I think Cameron knew exactly what sort of man he was appointing to run the NHS, just like he knew what Lansley was upto prior to the general election in 2010 when Cameron promised "No top down reorgansation of the Health Service". Lying pig.

Anyway only a couple of days into his new job and cHunt has wasted no time in personally making sure that Virgin Healthcare took over the running of private hospitals in his constituency. http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/sep/09/jeremy-hunt-virgin-hospital-deal

Hunt already proved that he was Murdoch's corporate lackey in his previous role, and now will act as the pimp in charge, selling off more of the NHS - carving up the profitable bits....

Yes 'new' Labour started this process taking over where Major left off in 97, but the tories will finish it. You have been warned.

I think Cameron knew exactly what sort of man he was appointing to run the NHS, just like he knew what Lansley was upto prior to the general election in 2010 when Cameron promised "No top down reorgansation of the Health Service". Lying pig.

Anyway only a couple of days into his new job and cHunt has wasted no time in personally making sure that Virgin Healthcare took over the running of private hospitals in his constituency. http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/sep/09/jeremy-hunt-virgin-hospital-deal

Hunt already proved that he was Murdoch's corporate lackey in his previous role, and now will act as the pimp in charge, selling off more of the NHS - carving up the profitable bits....

Yes 'new' Labour started this process taking over where Major left off in 97, but the tories will finish it. You have been warned.

Hunt is useful to Cameron because he's already proved he'll do whatever the big boys tell him to, no matter what the consequences for himself. He's a puppet.

So he should also take the balme from the G$S debacle, the fact that thousands of troops had to be drafted in at short-notice to cover, and the fact that because of the short-notice requirements placed on the military it will not reach operational stability again for months.

and wasn't it around 4 times over budget?! In times of austerity, not something to be proud of.

and wasn't it around 4 times over budget?! In times of austerity, not something to be proud of.

Not only was there a fiasco over G4S security but also a scandal over the use of unpaid workers who were used for a warm-up event with the promise of an Olympic contract. On top of that there was also a mess over ticketing with corporates taking a big proportion of seats for the best events. A microcosm of bad government - failed private sector contracts, workfare and a sell-out to corporate interests. If he wanted to take credit for successes then he should also take blame for the bad bits. And admit to trying to get the NHS bit of the opening ceremony taken out.

Jeremy was the Minister responsible at the time the Olympics were delivered. Had it gone wrong he would have been blamed. It all went right. He should be applauded. He represents those, who, across the political divide have worked to make the game a success.

Regarding his taxation situation. He clearly has a first class accountant, I must get his name.

The Olympics.

Jeremy was the Minister responsible at the time the Olympics were delivered. Had it gone wrong he would have been blamed. It all went right. He should be applauded. He represents those, who, across the political divide have worked to make the game a success.

Regarding his taxation situation. He clearly has a first class accountant, I must get his name.

I hope they are paying you well ;)

Archived