Too good to be true or not

Since its so cheap, tell them you're going to take advantage of the offer, have a weekend in Spain and collect it yourself!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'd definitely do that, go and look at it first too lol and take the readys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

Since its so cheap, tell them you're going to take advantage of the offer, have a weekend in Spain and collect it yourself!

I'd definitely do that, go and look at it first too lol and take the readys.

The car will have probably been miraculously shipped to Nigeria for the sellers uncle to do a small repair on it by then though :hihi:

Yes, I'd see what they said to having you turning up in person with the money to buy the car. If they're happy to share their address in Madrid and are happy for you to pay cash on collection then it may not be too good to be true, but it is way too close to a scam to send money off for a delivery, even on the off chance that this is the one in a million that isn't a scam.

rather than chuck your 1500 quid away on this car give it to charity instead?

avoid at all costs. there are thousands of cheap cars in sheffield, and yorkshire. scam written all over it, and even if its genuine (!) why bother, you can walk around the corner and pick up a good car for 1500 quid.

Whats the security like on Google Checkout by the way?

The security on Google Checkout will be pretty good,however the security on website via the link given by the seller not so! a bit like the e mails I get from Pay pal warning me of an unauthorised withdrawal from my and requesting my login details :rolleyes:

Archived