Desperate -DJ wanted for Charity event

kaz216

Can any DJ please help. DJ has let me down for a Breast Cancer fund raising night on 6th October in Sheffield 8. Would appreciate it if could be done for free or cheap as need to raise as much as possible. Desperate, gutted, please help!

Thanks Kaz:help:

Can any DJ please help. DJ has let me down for a Breast Cancer fund raising night on 6th October in Sheffield 8. Would appreciate it if could be done for free or cheap as need to raise as much as possible. Desperate, gutted, please help!

Thanks Kaz:help:

What genre/music you are looking for? I play salsa, and latin stuff?

you allways get this with 'free/cheap' djs, as they say yeah ill do it for £50 then get offered £60 so they go with that....with me if i take a booking then even if im offered £300 extra (which i have been) i dont accept it

As with everything in life you only get what you pay for .

the £50 merchants will always be around but - Are they insured ' use

PAT tested modern equipment , or send out a written contract ,

No professional / semi professional will give up a Saturday night for any less than £150.00

Good luck !!

As with everything in life you only get what you pay for .

the £50 merchants will always be around but - Are they insured ' use

PAT tested modern equipment , or send out a written contract ,

No professional / semi professional will give up a Saturday night for any less than £150.00

Good luck !!

Hate to say it, but that's very true.

As a band, unless it's a charity we feel strongly about, we get so many requests to play for free/play for beer that we have to turn down. Times are difficult for musicians and entertainers these days, and turning down a job that's worth say £500 for a free one just isn't do able.

That said, if we'd agreed to play something for free, we would never bin it off for a paid gig. That's just not cricket. Once committed, you stay committed.

Archived