Dental Mouthwash

I have been recommended by my dentist to use either Corsodyl or Listerine mouthwash as he said that they are the main ones which actually work, but on use they taste vile and leave a bitter nasty after taste which can last for up to a few days after which is very off putting especially seeing as you lose the taste in food very quickly.

Are there any other top ones which work just as well that actually taste nice and have no after effects?

I have been recommended by my dentist to use either Corsodyl or Listerine mouthwash as he said that they are the main ones which actually work, but on use they taste vile and leave a bitter nasty after taste which can last for up to a few days after which is very off putting especially seeing as you lose the taste in food very quickly.

Are there any other top ones which work just as well that actually taste nice and have no after effects?

Don't go or the Listerine which is the colour of pee.

That one is like fire in you mouth.

Go for the orange coloured one it's the mildest.

Archived