Who is feeling the pinch of the recession?

I definately am at the moment. I work three jobs and still don't seem to have anything at the end of it. I do own a car and am thinking I may need to sell it cos just seem to be working to run it. My bank is one where they sort your money out for bills etc each week and rest goes on my bank card which at the moment doesn't have much on it at all. My main job pays the bills, my other two little jobs pay for food, petrol etc and there is never anything left at the end. Cant remember the last time I bought clothes or treated myself. If I sold my car I could save at least £140 a month, would have to get the bus, but I hate buses, what would you do?:confused::rant:

I definately am at the moment. I work three jobs and still don't seem to have anything at the end of it. I do own a car and am thinking I may need to sell it cos just seem to be working to run it. My bank is one where they sort your money out for bills etc each week and rest goes on my bank card which at the moment doesn't have much on it at all. My main job pays the bills, my other two little jobs pay for food, petrol etc and there is never anything left at the end. Cant remember the last time I bought clothes or treated myself. If I sold my car I could save at least £140 a month, would have to get the bus, but I hate buses, what would you do?:confused::rant:

You would save £140 a month if you sold your car, what type of car are you driving! A Rolls Royce.:hihi:

When you take into account insurance and tax etc, as well as petrol, £140 a month isnt that much.

£1680 a year, she should either shop around for a cheaper car insurance company, drive the smallest car for tax purposes, and as far as petrol is concearned, get out of the car now and again and walk.:loopy:

I drive a Ford Ka, which is 10 years old, the insurance I got was the cheapest I could find, I do walk most places actually only use car for work or visiting parents etc who live at other side of sheffield and no im not loopy! A car is for convenience and it is to get to jobs and gives you freedom but bloody costs a fortune when its old I wanted nice opinions thank you!

I drive a Ford Ka, which is 10 years old, the insurance I got was the cheapest I could find, I do walk most places actually only use car for work or visiting parents etc who live at other side of sheffield and no im not loopy! A car is for convenience and it is to get to jobs and gives you freedom but bloody costs a fortune when its old I wanted nice opinions thank you!

I gave you a nice opinion, the truth.:suspect:

Would you consider a scooter to get to work? There are alot cheaper and more fun to ride too

Archived