What if hitler had won the war with britains help

I'm not being funny Ron but you don't know what your on about, you fell for it like you fell for Albert speers book...speers was convicted on the force labour foreigners were forced to do during the war, now come back in another hour or so when you have another answer

So you believe the existence of pre-war concentration camps to be propaganda?

I'm not being funny Ron but you don't know what your on about, you fell for it like you fell for Albert speers book...speers was convicted on the force labour foreigners were forced to do during the war, now come back in another hour or so when you have another answer

Well if you had read your history that's because Speer was promoted during the war as armaments minister. they couldn't exactly convict on something he had no involvement in prior.

You are being funny though. I'm basing my arguments on historical fact. You're excusing Hitler based on the idea that Hitler did some "good stuff" for the German people. He did nothing good for the German people. Because the people perceived what he was doing was for their good is another question.

As for falling for "Albert Speers" book that's a load of rubbish, and even if it were true you have no right to make that assumption, you haven't even read it. It's all very well basing your knowledge on a few documentaries but that knowledge is staggeringly limited.

I just rechecked and no he didnt mention pre

Perhaps you need to check it again?

Scare, you really do need to read up on what you're talking about. Forced labour in Germany had a constant supply before war broke out, that constant supply were indigenous Germans. Mentaly ill, homosexuals, dissidents, political prisoners etc.

The unemployed were given a very simple choice, do whatever work is given to you by the government or be classed as "work-shy" and put in a concentration camp.

Hitler fixed a problem with a false economy, German people fell for it. You fell for it.

If Adolf Hitler had won the war we would probably been living in a united Europe with a single currency and be run from Berlin,sound familiar.;)

He wrote in his book My Struggle that for Germany to win a world war it had to fight on one front,he went against his own logic and that's why he lost,IF we had been beaten then I could see the Wehrmacht winning the war in the east and then we would have peace.

Archived