What if hitler had won the war with britains help

Well if you had read your history that's because Speer was promoted during the war as armaments minister. they couldn't exactly convict on something he had no involvement in prior.

You are being funny though. I'm basing my arguments on historical fact. You're excusing Hitler based on the idea that Hitler did some "good stuff" for the German people. He did nothing good for the German people. Because the people perceived what he was doing was for their good is another question.

As for falling for "Albert Speers" book that's a load of rubbish, and even if it were true you have no right to make that assumption, you haven't even read it. It's all very well basing your knowledge on a few documentaries but that knowledge is staggeringly limited.

What force labour were the ordinary germans forced to do ron

Well if you had read your history that's because Speer was promoted during the war as armaments minister. they couldn't exactly convict on something he had no involvement in prior.

You are being funny though. I'm basing my arguments on historical fact. You're excusing Hitler based on the idea that Hitler did some "good stuff" for the German people. He did nothing good for the German people. Because the people perceived what he was doing was for their good is another question.

As for falling for "Albert Speers" book that's a load of rubbish, and even if it were true you have no right to make that assumption, you haven't even read it. It's all very well basing your knowledge on a few documentaries but that knowledge is staggeringly limited.

Exactly.

Hitlers policies led to Germany being bankrupt with tens of millions dead, and what was left of their population starving , their homes, infrastructure and industry were utterly destroyed.

Under Hitler leadership they lost huge swathes of Prussia which will probably never be reclaimed, Germany was split in two with foreign armies still stationed on their land today.

Anyways I don't know why he's being like he is anyway, he seems another one who gets angry and starts insulting because they haven't agreed with him... I've seen previous posts of his and he seemed alright

I'm not getting angry with you. you are spouting ill informed information. Pointing that out to you isn't an insult.

I'm not getting angry with you. you are spouting ill informed information. Pointing that out to you isn't an insult.

You are saying the ordinary germans were FORCED to work, they were paid so how can you say they were forced....insult wrong word to use but you keep resorting to smart remarks after each post

Exactly.

Hitlers policies led to Germany being bankrupt with tens of millions dead, and what was left of their population starving , their homes, infrastructure and industry were utterly destroyed.

Under Hitler leadership they lost huge swathes of Prussia which will probably never be reclaimed, Germany was split in two with foreign armies still stationed on their land today.

Yes I agree with that, my good points on hitler originally started from the theory of him never being evil and instead what would he have been like had he not been evil....im not supporting hitler here

What force labour were the ordinary germans forced to do ron

What difference does it make what they did. If you refused..which you didn't, and if you did you sort of disappeared like.

Scare? You can create anything with 'MAGIC' if your audience is susceptible. The German propaganda machine was aimed primarily at it's own people, not the enemy.

It was a smoke screen, bull, a crock of ****. take your pic.

What difference does it make what they did. If you refused..which you didn't, and if you did you sort of disappeared like.

Scare? You can create anything with 'MAGIC' if your audience is susceptible. The German propaganda machine was aimed primarily at it's own people, not the enemy.

It was a smoke screen, bull, a crock of ****. take your pic.

Yes but you have to look from hitlers view, he cared about his people but only his people. The unemployment record you said he slashed because they were forced to work in pre concentration camps is wrong, most jobs went on building the motorway and they were paid not FORCED....jesus the german people absolutely idolised him, he was not terrorizing regular germans. I'm not including gays because his policy was against them but regular germans were not forced

Archived