What if hitler had won the war with britains help

Yes I agree with that, my good points on hitler originally started from the theory of him never being evil and instead what would he have been like had he not been evil....im not supporting hitler here

OK lets push the morals to one side, there is still no getting way from the simple fact that Hitler's leadership were a monumental disaster for Germany and the German people.

What difference does it make what they did. If you refused..which you didn't, and if you did you sort of disappeared like.

Scare? You can create anything with 'MAGIC' if your audience is susceptible. The German propaganda machine was aimed primarily at it's own people, not the enemy.

It was a smoke screen, bull, a crock of ****. take your pic.

what and the allies never used propaganda

we still get the propaganda

the point is if hitler was peaceful (or as peaceful as the rest of the world at the time) then germany would be a world super power and instead of us been americanised we would be more like germany

the point is if hitler was peaceful (or as peaceful as the rest of the world at the time) then germany would be a world super power and instead of us been americanised we would be more like germany

He's using propaganda to worm his way out... When I think of the Nazi's, the first I think of is propaganda so it's nothing new to say he used propaganda on his own people...everyone knows this anyway... He was saying regular germans were forced to work without pay

You are saying the ordinary germans were FORCED to work, they were paid so how can you say they were forced....insult wrong word to use but you keep resorting to smart remarks after each post

Does it matter what they were paid?

Scenario: Come and work for me. I'll split you from your family, Ill subject you to a 70hr hard labour week. I'll give you accommodation where you will be billeted in cramped conditions and pay you meager wages (pocket money)

If you refuse my conditions you will be reported to the "secret police". We all know what happens when you're reported to the "secret police".

"Forced" means no alternative.

He's using propaganda to worm his way out... When I think of the Nazi's, the first I think of is propaganda so it's nothing new to say he used propaganda on his own people...everyone knows this anyway... He was saying regular germans were forced to work without pay

:huh:Where did I say that?

no the normal german wasnt forced he forced the jews and the gays to work as free labour, yes he did tell them they had to work but did somthing about it and gave them jobs building houses hospitals schools factorys the auto bahn to mention a few the german ppl loved hitler for stoping all the crime and degradation that was happening and starting free health care free education worker welfare womans right

Does it matter what they were paid?

Scenario: Come and work for me. I'll split you from your family, Ill subject you to a 70hr hard labour week. I'll give you accommodation where you will be billeted in cramped conditions and pay you meager wages (pocket money)

If you refuse my conditions you will be reported to the "secret police". We all know what happens when you're reported to the "secret police".

"Forced" means no alternative.

Are you on the dole? It was a different generation back then ron... People didn't turn work down, they were desperate for work and he got it them

And if Barbie ruled the world we'd all be dressed sparkly.

Archived