What if hitler had won the war with britains help

thote you might

im not saying hitler is the best thing since sliced bread but he did bring certain good thing to the world including medicines that you will have taken in your life

So Hitler is now a chemist?? Is it surprising I proclaim to give up when this ill informed rubbish is bantered?

So Hitler is now a chemist?? Is it surprising I proclaim to give up when this ill informed rubbish is bantered?

no but if you read the earlier posts you would have read what i said about hitler and science he was as interested in science as the acult

Yes the german soldiers actually liked the brits though, they even played football together during a rest, though I think hitler found out and had the german soldiers shot for doing it....im basing this one on my wife's grandad who told me, i not actually ever looked it up ..Do you know anything about it?

You are getting your wars mixed up. The Christmas truce happened near the start of World War One.

Hitler had nothing to do with it either. At that time he was a corporal in the Kaiser's army

You are getting your wars mixed up. The Christmas truce happened near the start of World War One.

Hitler had nothing to do with it either. At that time he was a corporal in the Kaiser's army

No I'm not getting my wars mixed up, I know about the Christmas truces in ww1 but please note the following... My wife's grandad told me that during a rest in ww2 the British and german soldiers had a quick game of football but hitler found out later on and had the germans who had taken part shot under treason, now I said I never actually researched the story and he told me this a few years ago so today I tried to research it and couldn't find anything about it so either its not documated or my wife's grandad was misinformed so that's when I asked you if you had heard anything of this

I'm off now though ron, answer me that and I'll reply back go you. The german people knew what they were getting with hitler (I don't mean the war)

No they didn't, they only thought what they were getting because of bull, unless of course he proclaimed in his manifesto that he would ruin the economy, set the world on fire with a world war, imprison his own people because they were infirm, disabled or politically opposed, exterminate 6 million jews not including the millions of other ethnic groups. Show me where (as a historical fact) he got voted in on the above?

You say "I don't mean the war" as though he had no intentions initially outside his own borders.

No I'm not getting my wars mixed up, I know about the Christmas truces in ww1 but please note the following... My wife's grandad told me that during a rest in ww2 the British and german soldiers had a quick game of football but hitler found out later on and had the germans who had taken part shot under treason, now I said I never actually researched the story and he told me this a few years ago so today I tried to research it and couldn't find anything about it so either its not documated or my wife's grandad was misinformed so that's when I asked you if you had heard anything of this

You're not thinking of that movie with Sylvester Stallone in it called "Victory" are you? :hihi:

It was a fictitious story about a group of allied POWs who had a footy game with a German team in a big stadium in Nazi occupied Paris.

Rings a bell?

Other than the WW1 Christmas truce I've never heard of any game between Germans and Brits.

If it did happen it would hardly have taken place during the battles in France in 1940 nor after D-Day 1944. By then there was far too much bitterness on either side after 4 years of war

Archived