What if hitler had won the war with britains help

Ooo goody I'm ******* me pants in anticipation.

If you're so **** sure report me or point out the edits.

He didn't tell his people his intent was war. He was a lying weasel skank like his present day apologists.

Now, both of you go back to your 50's cowboy and injuns movies. And stop reading this http://www.26pigs.com/victor/lg-victor.jpg stuff for your facts.

Poor old Adolf, he was so misunderstood, his heart was in the right place:hihi: sniff!

no need to be racist about it or confrontational. it was merely pointed out we also committed atrocitys you were the one that jumped on your high horse then refused to answer questions you just kept saying he enslaved his ppl

but i may owe you an apology i went back and looked it was le marquis that edited my post in his quote , and i dont report ppl for petty things if someone wants to edit my post to try and win an argument then they know they have lost

page five on this thread i wasnt sure how to post it all in one but its there the bit about rudolf hess he kept in but deleted the questions for him

Well firstly then you agree with me when I talk about hitlers good points then people must think that I like him.....ok we got that out of way

I said part of hitlers plan was war, i didn't say he told the people he wanted war but the people who voted him in are fools if they thought that hitlers policys wouldn't lead to war

If this makes you feel all cosy then fine. Hitler had no good points that are worth noting. As for agreeing with you that's just ridiculous.

Stay with larde, you can massage each others comfort zone.

Does anyone know the number for the drugs squad?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I only just noticed this.

Reading back on some of this stuff is hilarious. Scare and Larde (maybe one in the same as the grammar is almost identical) I imagine still wear short trousers with a catapult hanging out the rear pocket.

Loob got it right, I'm outa here.

Reading back on some of this stuff is hilarious. Scare and Larde (maybe one in the same as the grammar is almost identical) I imagine still wear short trousers with a catapult hanging out the rear pocket.

Ya that much of a coward that you accuse me and larde of being the same people, just so you can run off...What a joke

...but i may owe you an apology i went back and looked it was le marquis that edited my post in his quote...

When I edit posts (as above) I do it just to highlight the bits I'm referring to, not to distort or misrepresent. I wouldn't want to distort or misrepresent your stuff as I'd rather highlight the pro-Hitler revisionism you're into.

I do know that a couple of years ago BNP members with multiple accounts used to have conversations with themselves on various websites. I have a suspicion Scare and Larde are two sides of the same coin.

pmsl just because ppl dont agree with you your getting all angry about it maybe you have more in common with hitler than you think:hihi:

When I edit posts (as above) I do it just to highlight the bits I'm referring to, not to distort or misrepresent. I wouldn't want to distort or misrepresent your stuff as I'd rather highlight the pro-Hitler revisionism you're into.

I do know that a couple of years ago BNP members with multiple accounts used to have conversations with themselves on various websites. I have a suspicion Scare and Larde are two sides of the same coin.

see your admiting to trying to distort what was been said to try and twist ppls words so you can make it look like they are in support of somthing they are not .

the uaf also did this along with the nf and antifa

you have no idea of my political view but yours and rons seem to be on the far left

maybe i was wrong about ron been like hitler it seems he is more like stalin

So now you think I'm a member of the BNP? I'm only a member of sheffield forum, that's it

Archived