What if hitler had won the war with britains help

Well China is as good a place as any to have a fling :hihi:

To Eddie she was always that nice grll next door and a man in love is entitled to his delusions and illusions :hihi:

Dogg's comment has pressured me to do a quick search,i thought i had imagined China for a brief moment.

I havn't got a great memory for facts, but i always seem to remember lurid stories.:hihi:

Scroll down for the rumours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023050/Was-Wallis-Simpson-woman-New-evidence-speculates-sexual-make-up.html

Dogg's comment has pressured me to do a quick search,i thought i had imagined China for a brief moment.

I havn't got a great memory for facts, but i always seem to remember lurid stories.:hihi:

Scroll down for the rumours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023050/Was-Wallis-Simpson-woman-New-evidence-speculates-sexual-make-up.html

Hard to understand what Eddie saw in her. She was no beauty but then again he was a short skinny little guy 5 foot seven with a high pitched, effeminate voice.

God knows what they would have produced as an heir to the throne.

I reckon England had a lucky escape after all :D

Hard to understand what Eddie saw in her. She was no beauty but then again he was a short skinny little guy 5 foot seven with a high pitched, effeminate voice.

I used the name of a now invisible poster in my last comment,i'm sure i didn't imagine it.:huh:

tell me your take on the journal of historical review if you will http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v01/v01index.html:P be interested in what you think

Germany could never have invaded the British isles and Hitler knew that..... That is why he stopped invading France to let us evacuate Dunkirk... he really ( so they say) was surprised we didnt join him after that.. Think he forgot that the RN was the most powerful armed force in the world at the time though ;)

Germany could never have invaded the British isles and Hitler knew that..... That is why he stopped invading France to let us evacuate Dunkirk... he really ( so they say) was surprised we didnt join him after that.. Think he forgot that the RN was the most powerful armed force in the world at the time though ;)

Is this for real? And who is "they"?

Archived