What if hitler had won the war with britains help

Yer know what I've got no time for your prattle. Such "insights" from you deserve no serious answer. Byeee !

Well I went to look up on who was right and this is the serious answer

The attack (December 7th) came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day (December 8th), the United States declared war on Japan. Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been strong,[14] disappeared. Clandestine support of Britain (for example the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Germany and Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11th, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

So it seems your presumption that Germany were already actively at war with America before Pearl Harbour was wrong

It didn't happen so everyone's "guess" is just that, apart from everyone seems to think their guess is better.

Mind you, our children would be sent to summer camps at the shrines of Belzec and Sobibor, honoring the glorious camp commanders for their heroic work in ridding us of vermin.

The Daily Mail would be the new face of the German propaganda machine.

Phew! so glad I have Blue eyes.

The British Empire and Deutsche Reich combined would have no doubt have ruled the world - Probably unstoppably so...Fortunately an out of favour politician by the name of W S Churchill saw the possibility of this happening......

I keep coming back to Russia. Conquering Russia was Hitler's main goal. Even with Britain's help how would Russia have been conquered? No one conquers Russia. Napoleon tried it. The Americans and British sent soldiers to fight the Bolsheviks after WW1 and they didnt do it and Hitler, the arrogant military dolt thought he could do it while many of his generals already knew they probably couldnt but dared not argue with a decison made by the Fuhrer.

So someone please tell

Would that be because, being the 'victors' we had to help them get back on their feet after the war ended?

We? I assume you're talking about the Marshall Plan, which the UK benefitted from enormously. West Germany did too but then it was the frontline of the Cold War and the USA didn't want it to fail economically and be vulnerable to Soviet influence. The USA also provided billions of dollars in aid and loans to Japan.

This "rusty old bucket" theory about Lend Lease is completely clapped out and innacurate. Lend lease also provided much needed aircraft, artillery and tanks, something that the British were chronically short of.

Montogomery's victory over Rommel in North Africa was largely as a result of American tanks and artillery being provided to his army which made the British weaponry far superior in numbers to Rommel's by which time anyway Rommel was down to his last handful of tanks

But go ahead believe what you want if it makes you feel better :gag:

Only an idiot believes that the lend lease got us rusty old ships and not much else. America saved our skins really.

Now the way America behaved towards us just after the war was a bit off but then its all history now.

Archived