Alcudia All Inclusive Hotel Advice

We have decided to go abroad next year with our 2 kids aged 7 and 4. We are not really bothered where we go but have had Alcudia recommended.

Could anyone advise good all inc hotels to look at or equally ones to avoid.

It's a minefield looking for a foreign holiday so any advice helpful.

We stayed at Hotel Jupiter/Saturno/Marte complex.It is mixed Brits and Germans but seperated eg one hotel and pool for brits and seperate for the germans. When we went England won Germany 5-2, in the euro cup,so they suffered a lot of **** take.The complex is massive,great entertainment,good food and hotels are clean.It even/had a night club on site.We really enjoyed it,some families we talked to keep going back year after year.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=saturno+alcudia+reviews&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CFcQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.holidays-uncovered.co.uk%2Fspain%2Fmajorca%2Falcudia%2Fhotel-jupiter-saturno-marte-complex.html&ei=CcpIUMOCGu6T0QW9sIDoDQ&usg=AFQjCNGvmY7vGMk_5BPtKZMGhCkZi6wlOQ

We stayed at Hotel Jupiter/Saturno/Marte complex.It is mixed Brits and Germans but seperated eg one hotel and pool for brits and seperate for the germans. When we went England won Germany 5-2, in the euro cup,so they suffered a lot of **** take.The complex is massive,great entertainment,good food and hotels are clean.It even/had a night club on site.We really enjoyed it,some families we talked to keep going back year after year.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=saturno+alcudia+reviews&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CFcQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.holidays-uncovered.co.uk%2Fspain%2Fmajorca%2Falcudia%2Fhotel-jupiter-saturno-marte-complex.html&ei=CcpIUMOCGu6T0QW9sIDoDQ&usg=AFQjCNGvmY7vGMk_5BPtKZMGhCkZi6wlOQ

I have just remembered a story about the "onion rings" at the hotel.My now ex and her brother came back to the table and said "look they have onion rings".I looked and they both had loads,i said oohh great,knowing they where not onion rings and already knew what the outcome will be shortly.With a wicked smile on my face,watched them intently.They where struggling to bite through the rings and where complaining that they where tuff and elasticy.Just before putting a spoonfull of paella in my still smilling mouth i said its kalamara.They asked whats Kalamara? and again just before putting another spoonfull of paella in my now, ear to ear grinning mouth, i said squid.:gag::gag: as they ran to the loos :hihi: Priceless.

My kids (15 & 12) went to Majorca in June, with their dad. They had a baby and a toddler with them too. They stayed all inclusive at the Alcudia Pins Aparthotel and all loved it.

My little wifey and I stayed at the Alcudia Pins a few years back when it was brand new,we had a great time.One word of warning the beach,there is a dodgy underwater current whilst we were there two men tourists drowned,the hotel kept it hush hush.As you enter the sea you can feel channels in the sand grooved sideways caused by the current so watch kiddies carefully!.:confused:

I went to Majorca twice last year. Only once was planned but after such an amazing time we went back for a 2nd time 1 month later!

We flew with Flybe,price reasonable, and stayed in 'Belle Vue' 'Sirena', it is fantastic. We had many drunken nights at the karaoke, swimming pool on your door step, staff friendly (besides reception sometimes!) the cleaners extremely eager to clean (a bit annoying, when you have the 'dont disturb' sign on your door nob and they still come in) Other than that, brillaint. Surrounding bars have excellent hotels, best frozen Strawberry Dacquiry I have ever tried. An amazing experiance, wuould do it all over again.:hihi:

Ill second that x

Archived