Junk texts on o2

Where can you report the numbers sending you junk texts on o2? I am definitely leaving them when my contract is up. I have never had so many!! I am getting texts now about an amazon delivery. I have recently ordered from amazon but have just checked and yes as always I have given amazon a fake number so it is clearly a scam of some kind.

Apparently I can also claim for my accident!:hihi:

I know there is somewhere on the o2 site where I can report numbers but I can't find it!

Does this help?

http://www.o2.co.uk/support/generalhelp/howdoi/safetycontrolandaccess/spam

However, it does say on the link to stop unwanted text, just send the word 'Stop' to the sender. In my experience that just tells the sender that they have reached an 'active' phone, and the situation gets worse!

Does this help?

http://www.o2.co.uk/support/generalhelp/howdoi/safetycontrolandaccess/spam

However, it does say on the link to stop unwanted text, just send the word 'Stop' to the sender. In my experience that just tells the sender that they have reached an 'active' phone, and the situation gets worse!

thats the badger cheers. I don't know why I couldn't find it. I may now save it as a contact:hihi:

I figure its my civic duty to annoy the living pee out of o2 until they do something about it! The most annoying are the spam texts from o2!

They do say to text stop to the number but no way am I going to reply to unknown numbers!

thats the badger cheers. I don't know why I couldn't find it. I may now save it as a contact:hihi:

I figure its my civic duty to annoy the living pee out of o2 until they do something about it! The most annoying are the spam texts from o2!

They do say to text stop to the number but no way am I going to reply to unknown numbers!

Just a thought. Make sure the number you text to, to 02 to report the spam isn't a 'premium' rate number, otherwise it might end up costing YOU!!...Dunno how you would find out though!

Archived