How Jehovahs witnesses handle child abuse

you may have noticed the recent increase in critisicm of how religions handle child abuse ,suggestions have recently been given by the church of England , if you take the time to read my link you will find Jehovahs witnesses had this covered years ago , but it is only meant for the open minded who want to know the facts

you may have noticed the recent increase in critisicm of how religions handle child abuse ,suggestions have recently been given by the church of England , if you take the time to read my link you will find Jehovahs witnesses had this covered years ago , but it is only meant for the open minded who want to know the facts

Doesn't the 'pitch' always start off like that? There's always an answer in the good book.

Child sexual abuse goes on I know that and sadly the people who many look to for safety are guitly of performing the abuse. When they can honestly stand for what they want others to believe, perhaps i'll listen. Until then I regard them as being as low and filthy as anyone else, Jehova's included.

seems to be much talked about lately , here is how Jehovahs witnesses handle it :

http://thirdwitness.com/

Tried to find out how they handled in following your link. Clicked through 4 following links and not one of them said anything about about how JWs handle it.

Each page was about other stuff- for example, the 4th page was titled- "Child Abuse Is Abhorrent". I know that already, I'm looking for something on how JWs actually handle it.

Next link was "Chapter Two: The Two Witness Rule"- I'm not interested in the rules of JWS.

Why don't you just sum up how JWs actually deal with child abuse and post it here?

Are you reading what you are posting before hitting submit?. Firstly why boast about your religion having it covered years ago, any decent human being with any degree of moral compass had it covered centuries before your organization ever existed. There is no open mindedness with child abuse, it's evil pure and simple and whatever the underlying reason for the attack and torment it is no excuse for the crime against innocent children.

My mother is a practicing jehovah's witness, as WAS I. The fact your promoting your religion by using child abuse policy as your flagship is quite frankly abhorrent. It does not even put your religion in a good light with what you have posted so is an exercise in self satisfaction. Bad call !

It's quite subtle

I beg to differ. It's not subtle at all. The divisiveness of those pushing religious agendas, is all too transparent. Though, doubtless, those doing the pushing are not aware of their own obviousness (probably not aware of a lot of things to be honest, including general self-awareness).

Archived