How Jehovahs witnesses handle child abuse

Are you a new jehovah's witness by any chance?. You don't even let people close their doors without finding any chance you can to promote yourselves, and I am sorry but no means no, much the same with rape and child abuse.

You are no different to any of the religions you claim are false and indoctrinate children just as much if not more than any other. Your having a discussion with someone who was raised a jehovah's witness, attended meetings, had book studies, knows a fair few elders from various congregations and once I was old enough to use logical reasoning the Jehovah's witness organization became a very clear "bad association, spoiling useful habits".

You actively dismiss, disfellowship and shun those who do not follow the "truth", I saw members of my family lose friendships of over 30 years due to making a decision for themselves, rather than being supported through decisions they deemed bad, she was cast out. You actively incite hatred within the family unit and have zero tolerance for anything that marks either a persons identity or enjoyment with others not following the "truth". Growing up with no christmas, birthdays, easter, bonfire night, and many others really helps to segragate the children of jehovah's witnesses.

Personally unless your an elder and can answer some more probing questions i would not bother as you will only help to make what you have just done look even more suspect.

You are free to your opinion ,have you ever visited a Jehovahs witness convention such as at Elland road ? if you do you will see the fruits of applying the bibles teaching in everyday life

So Psalm, as you are an admitted JW can you answer me this?

By what right did your sect choose to ambush me last Christmas Day just as I was coming home from church to have my lunch. Despite me telling them that I had just been to church they felt the need to tell me that I should believe in God (which obviously i do, as I had been to church) and not celebrate Christmas?

You can criticise Witnesses for many things however abuse of children cannot be assigned to one such religeon.

The Catholic church had a huge problem with it. Although i have many issues with regligeon and Witnesses in particular, namly their obsession to convert every person as a witness by door knocking you cant use this as a stick to beat them with.

So Psalm, as you are an admitted JW can you answer me this?

By what right did your sect choose to ambush me last Christmas Day just as I was coming home from church to have my lunch. Despite me telling them that I had just been to church they felt the need to tell me that I should believe in God (which obviously i do, as I had been to church) and not celebrate Christmas?

I think that would be reffered to as freedom of speech , i think the ambushing would be illegal though :hihi: personally i dont hang around churches on christmas day

Archived